My Layouts

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Kit from Adelina...Must Be Santa

Introducing Adelina's newest kit, Must Be Santa. Click on the image to be taken to the product in her store.


Isn't it a lovely kit? So festive and perfect for traditional Christmas projects, whether you create your own Christmas greeting cards, gift bags or layouts. The kit includes 22 papers (see preview below) and 47 elements. The kit is currently 50% off and Adelina has three bonus add-ons for you. Please visit her blog on how to get them.



And here's a layout I made from the kit. The photo is from Halley's very first Christmas. She wasn't even a year old yet. This is my favorite Christmas photo of her.

Credits:
"Must Be Santa" kit by Adelina Biswas
Template by SabdesBois
Wordart by Jaelop Designs
Font - Sylling

I'll be making another layout from this kit with a QP to give you. Now I owe you 2 QPs... but who's counting? LOL. I'll be back here early next week. It's my cousin Ashlee's 22nd birthday today and my aunt is throwing her a party in her home in Valencia. Yay! I love family gatherings. Have a great rest of the weekend! *Muah* ;D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D