My Layouts

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Charity Kit...For Unto Us

During the Holiday season, I'm reminded of everything I'm thankful for and that even though times are tough for me and my family right now, there are still so many people out there that are worst off than me. I thank God everyday for his blessings - a roof over our heads, food on our table, family and friends who love us and most importantly for me, my beautiful healthy children.

The Designers at PDW have collaborated to put this beautiful kit together for one of our own that tragedy has befallen. (You can read more about it here at Courtney's blog. She also has a QP freebie on her blog that you can pick up.) It is called "For Unto Us...". It's an enormous kit that includes over 50 papers, over 150 elements, 2 alphas, $10 worth of gift certificates from various designers, over 50 of the templates from Racketty Scrappety herself, and a free gift with purchase! All proceeds will go towards Crew's mounting medical costs and other expenses for this family. Get this kit here to help out for this cause. Here's the preview:







No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D