My Layouts

Saturday, November 29, 2008

CT Layouts and another Never Forgotten QP

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! If you want to see pictures from our Thanksgiving day, you can check them out here and here. These are 2 separate albums so be sure to view both.

So I haven't been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately because of the holidays. Not to mention my mojo kinda took a vacation as well, lol. But here are a couple of layouts I did before Thanksgiving that I just haven't had a chance to post.

The first layout is from Phillboo's Boy-ish Add-on kit. I know I promised a QP from the kit but it just hasn't happened. I wasn't too thrilled how this page turned out so I didn't make a QP out of it but if anyone is interested in a QP from this layout, please leave me a comment or email me and I'll be more than happy to make it for you.

Credits:
"Boy-ish Add-on" kit by Phillsboo
Template by Chris Greiser
Wordart by Designs by The Werners

The second layout is from Phillsboo's Magic kit. I'll be making a QP from this layout. Give me a day or two.


Credits:

"Magic" kit by Phillsboo

Wordart by Dirty Feet Designs


The third layout is from Phillsboo's Never Forgotten kit. Now for this one I did manage to do a QP to give away.

Credits:

"Never Forgotten" kit by Phillsboo

(Click on image to download)

I'll be back in a little bit to tell you about Adelina's newest kit, Must Be Santa.

1 comment:

Shiloh said...

Thank you for the qp. It's very pretty.

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D