My Layouts

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A New Layout and Free QP

I made another layout from Phillsboo's Smells Like Fall kit available now in Digital-Arts Cafe. I love the versatility of this kit. It has a lot of rich & neutral colors for layouts for all season. This is the first layout I created with a picture of me and my hubby, Michael. Isn't he cute?


Credits:

And I couldn't resist creating a freebie QP for you. This is my very first freebie on this blog. The wordart isn't included. You'll have to grab the kit to get it. Please leave me some love when you download. I'd love to know what you think. Enjoy!


Click here or the image to download the QP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah..what a surprise...I love that layout and yes your hubby is handsome..you two are such a sweet couple...love the QP...

Sending hugs
Silvia

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D