My Layouts

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have some EXCITING news...

So it's been burning me up for a couple of weeks now. Silvia aka Phillsboo, Digital-Arts Cafe Designer, approached me a a couple weeks ago and asked me if I would be a member of her Creative Team. Of course, I accepted enthusiastically. Being that I'm fairly new at digital scrapbooking, only a couple months now, it is a great honor to be asked to be part of a team. It gives me great confidence and much inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing. :)


Well, it's official!!! Silvia made her announcement today and I'm very proud to be a part of her team. Thank you, Silvia, for the wonderful opportunity and the faith you have in me! So from here on out, I'll be showing off her new kits and the layouts I make with them. ;D I can't wait to show them to you. She's also giving me creative freedom to create some QPS to give out as freebies on this blog. So come back to visit every so often cuz I just may have a surprise for you, hehe.


On another note, I wanted to apologize for having been missing in action for the last week. As you may remember, I've been organizing my hard drive and I'm still not completely done, but very close to it. Anyways, I've managed to create another layout using Rachael Hudnall's Road Trip kit.





Credits:

Road Trip kit by Rachael Hudnall

Vintage Dolls Template by Rachael Hudnall

Well, I'm off to finish out this madness with my hard drive, lol, and create some more layouts from Phillsboo's kits. I just couldn't resist sharing the good news with all of you. See ya! ;D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D