My Layouts

Monday, October 27, 2008

A New Kit by Phillsboo and a Free QP

Woohoo! I finally got the word that Phillsboo's newest kit, Grandma's Love Collection, is now in her shop. This kit is HUGE!!! The preview below doesn't do it justice. Click here or the preview to see the details on this gorgeous kit. The kit is on sale now for 30% off the regular price so grab it right away before this deal is gone. You can purchase the items separately or the entire collection as a set for more savings.



Here are the two layouts I created with this kit.

Credits:
Grandma's Love kit by Phillsboo
Font - Freestyle Script

I created this layout in memory of my late Grandmother. She passed right before Christmas last year and I miss her terribly. Lola was not her name. It is a word that means Grandmother in my native language Tagalog (Filipino language). If you have a chance, please read the journaling. My Grandmother was an amazing woman and I want everyone to know it. Her legacy will stay with my family for generations to come.


Credits:
Grandma's Love kit by Phillsboo
Template by Andrea Cox

I submitted this layout for the AhhScrap! Quote Challenge. I had also planned on submitting it to the CRD (ChristineRaneDesigns) Sunday Template Challenge but I guess I didn't read the details about using products from any of Authentic Artistry's Block Party guests so I won't be submitting if after all. Oh well, I had fun creating anyways and that's the purpose, to have fun doing it! These pictures are from when Halley was only 6 mos old. She was a very happy baby.

And finally, what you really came here for, here's the free QP I made for you. I hope you like it!



Well, I really got run this time. Sorry this is such a quick post but I just needed to squeeze this in before I signed out for the day. Busy, busy day. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

dj said...

Thank you so much! It's really beautiful. I love heritage stuff!

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D