My Layouts

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Just Another Manic Monday

Remember that song? Oh yeah! I use to groove to that song back in the days, haha! Well, no time to reminisce right now. I have a busy day ahead of me. I know you are waiting for me to post my layouts for Phillsboo's newest kit, Grandma's Love, and the freebie QP I made with it but I haven't gotten word that the kit is out yet so this will have to be delayed for a little while longer. I'm hoping to be able to get it out to you later on today. If not, I'll make it up to you by offering another freebie QP. ;D How does that sound?

So instead, I wanted to share with you a couple more layouts that I completed for some challenges. The first layout was created for the KJoi Studios Font Challenge. It's called All-Star and it features my son, Jerman. Yay, a layout for Jerman!!!

Credits:

Boys Will Be Boys kit by A Work in Progress - designs by Vicki

Basketball from britt-ish designs' "High School Never Ends" mega-kit

Template 6 by Isa

AlphaInAlpha Alpha by Armina Designs

Fonts - HW Agilo and AardvarkBold


The second layout is for 2 challenges - Digital Candy Candy Jar 25 Challenge and GottaPixel Blueprint Challenge. This one is called Daddy's Girl. Can you guess why? That was a rhetorical question, lol. We're always teasing Halley that her name should have been Michelle because she's the spitting image of her dad. The funny thing is she won't deny it, haha!

Credits:
CandyJar25 by Trish H. Designs, Digital Candy

Template by Brenda Miller, Gotta Pixel

Wordart by Unknown

Well, I gotta run. I'll try to get back here later with the Grandma's Love layouts and freebie QP. See ya!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love the LO you did with my kit - thank you for sharing it with me.

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D