My Layouts

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Layout

Here's the layout I created for 2 challenges - The SAS-y Template Challenge and AhhhScrap Font Challenge. Yes, I know that I'm taking the easy route but I have so many more challenges to do that if I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, why not!


Credits:
Lil' Joey kit by Chris Greiser, Sketch Me If You Can
Template by jasjul
Wordart by Elegant WordArt by Bethany
Font - Dear Joe Casual by JOEBOB Graphics

"Another layout of Halley?" you say. I know...I just seem to have so many more pictures of her than I do my boys. But my next layouts will be for my boys, I promise, lol!

Oh BTW, I have a couple more layouts to show you from Phillsboo's Grandma's Love kit which will be in her store on Monday. These ones were already done so they don't count for my "next layouts" for my boys, lol. I also have a free QP to give away so make sure to check back here on Monday!

Well, I have a busy weekend ahead of me so I probably won't be online or doing much scrapping this weekend. Til then, have a grrrrreat weekend!!! See you guys on Monday! <3

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D