My Layouts

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was fantastic. As you know, Jerman had a basketball tournament this past weekend. We won 2 games, lost 2. One of the games we lost by only 1 point and we were ahead by 1 with only 6 seconds left in the game, that was painful! But oh well, you lose some, you win some.

On Saturday night, my sister Erizza and our friends Stephanie, Anna and Leianne came over. We had fun just chatting, snacking and of course drinking cocktails, while the men watched Iron Man. It's always fun to spend time with my girls. They're all like sisters to me and I love them.

And on Sunday night, we had the pleasure of meeting my stepdaughter Ebony's "friend". She said he's not her boyfriend, just a guy she's dating. But I think she's really crushing on him and he will probably end up being her boyfriend really soon. He's a really smart, nice, good-looking kid. As always, my husband didn't have a lot to comment about him. Of course a father never really wants to see his little girl grow up even though she's already 19, LOL!

So I managed to do a couple of layouts this morning and I wanted to share them with you. The first one was done using Phillsboo's Divalicious kit. It's a really fun, girly kit. I'm sure I'll be making more layouts with this kit in the future. I especially love the wordart that came with the kit. If you haven't noticed, I love wordart. Your layout can tell a story just with the wordart and pictures alone. I call this layout, Smile Whisper.

Credits:
Divalicious Kit by Phillsboo
Freebie Template 1 by Jen*uine Artistry Designs

The other layout was made using Phillsboo's Smells Like Fall kit. I really love the rich colors and textured papers in this kit. It was perfect for the photo of my cousins and I from last Thanksgiving. The colors in the kit matched the colors of our shirts. I call this layout Family Thanksgiving.

Credits:
Smells Like Fall Kit by Phillsboo
Freebie Template 2 by Jen*uine Artistry Designs

So that's 7 layouts already, 1 more to go. I'm sure I won't stop at 8. This is too much fun!!! Well, this is all for now. TTYL!

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D