My Layouts

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Digiscrap Layout!

So after all this time doing my research on digital scrapbooking. I finally got my hands dirty and made my first layout.


Credits:
Road Trip page kit by Rachel Hudnall
Tempate 1 by Mathildescrap

It is for a page kit challenge hosted by Memory Scraps. The prize is I get to chose 2 of Rachel's other kits for FREE (we all know everyone loves that 4-letter word). This is my first digiscrap layout ever. Don't ask how long it took me to make it...ROFL, way toooooo long. My husband Michael is ready to kick me off this computer so this will be a quick post. It was quite a challenge given that I'm not too familiar with Adobe Photoshop CS3. If anyone knows where I can find a tutorial on how to use PSD layered template, I appreciate any help I can get. Anyways, I will continue to post other layouts I make, if time and my husband permits, LOL. Hopefully, it will be much better than this one. Take care! ~ Leah :)

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D