My Layouts

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I signed up for a challenge. YIKES!!!

Wow, 2 post in a month. I'm on a roll, LOL. So I signed up for another challenge at Digital Scrapbook Place. I'm both excited and very nervous. Excited because I'll be able to put together more layouts, but nervous because my layouts will actually be judged. But I figure...if I really wanted to learn digital scrapbooking, then I just need to jump in and do it and this is a way for me to push myself to that goal. Challenge starts Oct. 4 and runs for 3 weeks. I will be posting my layouts for the challenge here as well so guys can comment on them as well. Wish me luck! ;D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D