My Layouts

Thursday, August 28, 2008

To start off...

This is my first ever post and I have to admit, I'm a little overwhelmed about blogging and scrapbooking. I've read plenty of blogs and viewed (and downloaded) many scrapbooking kits and layouts. I'm really impressed how easily most of you seem to just let the words roll off your tongue onto your keyboard or from your imagination onto a scrapbook page. Writing has never been my best subject in school. Don't get me wrong...I always managed an "A" in writing class but I had to work really hard at it, unlike math or computer class which just came so easily for me. And I've never really been into arts (except for music) so needless to say I'm not the "creative" type. So I appreciate any comments or suggestions that would improve my blogging/scrapbooking skills. :)

Well, I'm off to driving my bro Adrian around to run some errands. It sucks not to have a license and/or a car in California. Living in the suburbs of Los Angeles, public transportation is really not the best way to get around. But if you abuse your driving privileges and get your drivers license suspended, there's really no one else to blame but yourself...and hopefully you'll have an older sister like myself who is nice enough to help you out, LOL! My bro is cool, I just like to give him a hard time. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D