My Layouts

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Layout!

Hello, peeps! As promised, here's another layout I made for the SAS September Template Challenge. I'm starting to get the hang of this. It's not taking me as long as it did with the first one. I still can't make any layouts from scratch so the templates are really helpful. Thank you to all the digi-designers out there for their creativity and hard work!

Credits:
Template by jasjul
Aug 2008 Mega Freebie Page Kit by SAS designers


These pictures were taken when we went to Newport Beach to celebrate my nephew Joshua's 4th birthday. It was a beautiful, sunny, Summer day and I got really burnt. That's what I get for not putting on any sunscreen, hehe. As you can tell, the kids had lots of fun. GJ flew the kite, Jerman laid out in the sand and Halley skipped the waves.

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D