My Layouts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Solitude by TSSA & a QP Freebie

Wow! Jodi at Throwing Some Scraps Around has been really busy. She put out another new kit today...this is the 3rd one this week alone. Her newest kit is called Solitude and it contains 10 papers and 29 elements. The kit has a very peaceful feel to it with its calming color palette. You can get this kit at Digiscrap Station or Michelle's Angels.


And here's the layout I made with the kit. The photos were taken at the wedding Halley participated in last month. She's such a diva and loves to pose for pictures. :D


Credits: DST

I have a gift for you for visiting. I'd love it if you leave me a note. Special thanks to Cyndi Price for allowing me to use her template to create this QP for you. I hope you like it! :)

Click on preview to download.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Mandy said...

Hi Leah! I was just stopping in to say hi...I'm going to be emailing you as soon as I get caught up here! Talk to ya soon!

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D