My Layouts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Time by Goth_Kittie & QP Freebie

Here's Goth_Kittie's newest kit, It's Time, now available at Kittie-digishop. It's a versatile kit that can be used for almost any theme. It contains 21 papers and 65 elements.


Here are the layouts I made with this kit. The photos for the first LO were taken at my cousin Ashlee's debut, a Filipino tradition celebrating a young lady's 18th birthday, a lot like the Spanish quincenera. Halley was one of the flower/candle girls. I think she was only 5 years old.


Credits: BTST

The photo on this next layout is of me and Jerman in 1999. I was pregnant with Halley at the time. Wow, I looked so young and Jerman was such a cutie!!! Well, he still is of course, hehe!


Credits: BTST

I created a QP with the first layout. The zip file contains 2 versions -with and without the cutout for the big picture. I hope you like it! Please leave me some love if you do. :D

Click preview to download.

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D