My Layouts

Monday, November 3, 2008

Well, Hello There...

Wow! Was I a bad blogger this weekend or what? I promised you that I would be back and I totally neglected you. Shame on me...just for that, I'm going to have to give you a special treat to make up for it....well, not quite right now because I'm waiting to hear back from Adelina if her new kit is already out in her stores. The new kit that should be released today is a collab kit she did with another DAC designer, A-liyah. It's called All These Pretty Things and it sure is pretty.

Unfortunately, I got word from Silvia aka Phillsboo this morning that there is a delay on her new kit Joyful Christmas being released. Oops, was I suppose to give out the name of her new kit? Why not...after all, it was suppose to have come out today, lol. I just can't offer you the free QP I created with the kit. But don't worry, it will be out soon enough. She told us tomorrow. ;D

I know some of you are anxious to hear the update on Halley...well, I don't have any good news on that. We had her callback on Thursday night and she totally blew it. I mean drop the ball blew it. She couldn't hold a decent conversation with the lady. Her answers were "I don't know" to everything she asked her. However, there was a highlight in the interview when we told the lady about her YouTube video. Oh, I know you're like I wanna see it. Well, here it is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7CT180PJkQ. LOL, it's hilarious...but this is the real Halley. The Halley that's ready for the camera and always wanting to be the center of attention. Even the lady was like, "Where's that Halley? That's the Halley I want to meet." But she didn't show up and we were left with, "She's not ready. She needs to take classes to boost her confidence and not be afraid to be herself in front of people." Needless to say, we left there disappointed. Now, I can't blame her...after all, she is only 8 years old. And when she's ready to try again, she'll let us know. Until then, all we can do is support and encourage her on other things she may want to do. Sigh...

Well, this is all for now. I'll be back with those LOs and QPs as soon as they're ready. TTYL! ~ Leah ;D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D