My Layouts

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, a CT Layout and Free QP

Friday is here again. Yeah! It's also Halloween and my friend Lynnette's birthday. Happy Birthday, Girl!!! Wishing you the best always. Muah <3

Here is a layout I created for My Scrap Shop Template Challenge and for Adelina's Designs as a CT layout.

Credits:

Albalone Sunset by Adelina's Designs

Template from MSS Template Challenge Oct 25-31

Wordart by Cucciola Designs

Font - Kunstler Script




The kit I used is called Albalone Sunset. It is so sophisticated. Great for your formal occasion pictures and perfect for the vintage look. Adelina also has a set of 4 QPs to go with this kit in her store so be sure to check it out. I have 2 more CT layouts for Adelina to show you but it'll have to be next week when her new kit is released in her store.


Now some news...both my designers, Phillsboo and Adelina's Designs, are coming out with a new kit on Monday. So you know what that means...free QPs to give away. I know I can't wait. You will love what these 2 amazing ladies have come up with. Also, DigitalArts-Cafe is having a special for the entire month of November. If you spend just $10 at the store, you will get a huge, beautiful HOLIDAY TRADITIONS collab kit created by DAC Designers. That shouldn't be too hard to do. Both Phillsboo and Adelina's Designs are at DAC. So pick up their new kits next week and get a huge collab kit FREE. There will also be free QPs given away by DAC Designers CT. Lots of freebies coming out next month.


I know I made you wait, but you know the saying, "Good things come to those who wait." Yeah right, LOL! Without further ado, here's the free QP for Phillsboo's Grandma's Love kit from my fellow CT member, Michelle. You can download it from her blog. Click here or the preview to be taken to her blog.

I'll be back this weekend to give you the update on Halley and to show you more layouts. I wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D