My Layouts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not So Good Morning!

Good morning! Well, not so good morning for me...I don't know what to do today. My hard drive is messed up and I'm so lost without it. The USB connection from the HD to the computer is loose and it won't read it. Grrrrr! Gotta figure something out. All my digi files are in there. How am I suppose to share the layouts and QPs I've been promising you???

Omigosh, I'm going nuts trying to figure this out. Usually I would try to open the case to see if I can tighten the screw inside that holds the connection but I don't even see where to open the case, lol. It's so fustrating all I can do is laugh about it. It's one of those FreeAgent External HD. My husband bought it and up until now, it has worked so well...I loved it because it has something like 450GB of memory. It's no problem to get another one but how do I get all my files out of the old one??? Well, enough ranting and raving from me. It's 6:15am and I gotta get the kids up and ready for school. Hopefully something comes to me...

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D