My Layouts

Monday, November 3, 2008

Albalone Sunset QP

Wow! You are getting spoiled today...3 freebies? I must be feeling mighty generous, lol. Nah, just wanted to share with you the beautiful kits I get to work with. Here's a layout I made with Adelina's Albalone Sunset kit. I really love the rich colors in this kit.

Credits:
Albalone Sunset by Adelina's Designs
WordArt by Elegant WordArt by Bethany

Here's the freebie QP I made from the layout. Click here or the preview to download. I hope you like it. Please leave a comment if you download. Well, this is it for today. Good night!!! ;D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D