My Layouts

Friday, November 14, 2008

New Kits Coming Soon

Well, I just have to let everyone know what's coming up next week. My 3 designers all have a kit coming out next week if not later today or tomorrow. First, Kayleks Designs has a new kit in the PDW store called Love Birds. Check out this preview. Isn't it gorgeous? I can already picture the LO I will be creating with it, hehe.



Next, Adelina also has another kit that will be sold at her Scrap-N-Tag shop exclusively. It's called Winter Chill and it's great for all those winter pics in the snow...or not, I just used Christmas pictures since I haven't been in the snow, LOL. I can't show you a preview until it's released in her store. I have 2 LOs to share and a freebie QP for you once it's out in the store. So be sure to check back here next week.

And last but certainly never the least, Phillsboo is coming out with another kit next week called Boy-ish. Perfect for all your boyish layouts, pun intended, lol. Well, I think that's all for now. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and I'm helping my mom plan his bday dinner. I'll have more LOs to show you next week along with a couple of freebie QPs from the new releases. Have a great weekend!

Hugs & Kisses {mwah} ~ Leah ;D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D