My Layouts

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a Bit Chilly Now...

That's because I just found out that Adelina's newest kit, Winter Chill is now in her shop at Scrap-N-Tag. And for a limited time, it is being offered at an introductory price of 25% off the regular price. So head on to the store to grab the kit while it's on sale. She also has a QP pack on sale as well.



And here are the layouts I created using the kit. For the first LO, I used the font Vivaldi for the title and joeHand2 for the date.

And for this LO, I used fonts Wilderness for "Creating" and Vivaldi for "Memories".
And here's the freebie QP I made from my first LO. I also created a QP from the second LO too but Adelina will be putting in a QP pack that she will be selling in her store.
Click here or the image to download.



Now I know 4Shared changed the way you can leave comments, so don't worry about leaving comments over there if you can't but if you would kindly leave a comment here on my blog, that would be very much appreciated. Let me know what you think of my QP and maybe even give me suggestions on what you would like to see. :)

But seriously now, this is it for today, LOL! Ciao!


3 comments:

Spitfire Designs said...

Beautiful work, I love what you have done with this kit and your QP is great. You need to get you a chat box woman.

Anonymous said...

Very nice QP, thank you for sharing

Ice Princess Scrapz said...

Love your new QP with Adelina's "Winter Chill" kit! Great stuff, hun. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Hugs.

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D