My Layouts

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Joyful Christmas LO

Good evening! Just a quick post to show you another layout I made using Phillsboo's Joyful Christmas kit. The kit is still on sale for 30% off the regular price and you get a set of QPs for FREE with the purchase of the kit. Hurry up and take advantage of this offer before time runs out.

Credits:
Joyful Christmas kit by Phillsboo
Template by Chris Greiser


I don't know if I can make a QP out of this layout just yet. I'm waiting to get the OK from the template designer. As soon as I get the go-ahead, it will be posted for you to download. I'll be turning in early tonight. Need to catch up on some sleep, lol. Good night! :)

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D