My Layouts

Friday, November 7, 2008

Freebie QPs from Fellow CT Members

It's been an entire week since my last post...that is way toooo long. So let me tell you what I've been up to. Not a darn thing...lol, j/k....actually quite a few things. First of, I wanted to share some news with you. I'm privileged to have joined 2 more CTs - Kaylek Keegan Designs and Plain Digital Wrapper. And let me tell you, it is very exciting to be part of PDW. They have some amazing designers there and I have the honor of working with ALL of them...and Kaylek, who is also a PDW Designer, makes amazing blinkies. Check out her blog to see some of her work.

Now let me clarify that I am still on Phillsboo and Adelina's CT. They are also very talented designers and I wouldn't dare give up my chance to work with their wonderful creations. Speaking of which, Adelina has a new kit coming out soon. Don't worry, I'll let you know when it is released in her store.

Back to business... I have a few new layouts to share with you from my new CT assignment. I will be putting them up in the following post because there are so many that it'll take you forever to get thru it if I post it here.

But what I really wanted to do was go back and tell you about the freebies that my fellow CT members are giving away on their blogs. I've been so caught up with my hard drive breaking down on me that I haven't been letting you know when a freebie is posted on their blog. Shame on me! Anyways, be prepared for a bunch of free QPs to follow...

Let's start off with Phillsboo. Her newest release is Joyful Christmas. Here's what my fellow CT members created for you. You can click on their name or the image to be taken to their blog to download.



By Silvia aka Phillsboo

By Laura

By Vanessa

And the QP by yours truly. Click here or the image to go to the posting.


Now let's move on to Adelina. Her newest release is All These Pretty Things. Although she sells her kits both at DigitalArts-Cafe (DAC) and Do It Digi, this kit is exclusively sold at DAC.




She also has a QP from Adelina's Christmas Eve kit.
And this was the QP I made from Adelina's All These Pretty Things kit. Click here or the image to be taken to the posting.

For more freebies, Adelina has a bunch of stuff on her blog. Go check it out! Stay tuned...new layouts to follow.

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D