My Layouts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Free QP and Another CT

It's Wednesday! Happy Hump Day! LOL...that saying has always cracked me up. I never really knew what it meant until a couple years ago. A friend finally explained it me. Duh! Anyways, I'm sure most of you are here for another freebie QP. It's Nydia's turn...

You can click here or the preview to go to her blog to download this gorgeous QP. Don't forget to leave her some love. Tomorrow is Mariana's turn but I think she'll be switching with Vanessa so come back tomorrow to see which CT member will be giving out a freebie QP.

Well, I haven't had much time to create any more LOs but I've got a couple in the works so stay tuned.

And some more good news! I have been accepted as a CT Member for Adelina. Yay! I'm very excited to be a part of her team. You can buy her kits in her stores at Digital-Arts Cafe and Do It Digi. Of course, I'll still be working with Silvia aka Phillsboo and the wonderful girls on her team. I love those girls! But I also wanted to branch out a bit and Adelina's kits are definetely unique from Phillsboo and will help challenge my creativity to another level.

Well, I won't make this a long post. I have to finish my LOs before picking the kids up from school, helping with homework, then basketball practice and then cheerleading classes, lol. Oh the life of a SAHM! I really give props to women who have been doing it for years. I've only been doing it for a few months and I can tell you it's much harder than having a regular job working full-time. TTYL!

Hugs, Leah <3

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D