My Layouts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've Been Tagged...Again!

Helen at Ice Princess Scrapz has tagged me with a challenge. Since this is my second time being tagged for this challenge, I won't be passing it on, but I will do the first part of the challenge by posting the 6th photo in the 6th folder of My Pictures folder. It's a good thing I've added some more pictures on my computer so you didn't have to see the same photo twice, lol. Here is what I found.


Lo and behold, it's another basketball picture. Too bad, nothing exciting, lol. If you didn't know, my son plays on a travel team and we've been to lots of games and I, of course like a good cheermom, take lots of pictures. OK, that's it for this post. Come back to check out my LO for Adelina's newest kit and maybe a little freebie. See ya! :D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D