My Layouts

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LO Share for Tommy Boy by TSSA

I've been asked by Jodi Watson at Throwing Some Scraps Around to be a guest CT and I gladly accepted on a trial basis. I would have loved to take on a full-time, permanent position on her team but being that I already have 3 CT commitments, it wouldn't have given me enough time to be able to practice my designing skills, participate in forum challenges and create freebies for all of you. She's a very nice and funny lady and was happy to accept my terms for now.

So as my first task as her guest CT, I had the pleasure of playing with her kit, Tommy Boy, which can be found in her store at Do It Digi, Digiscrap Station and Michelle's Angels. The kit contains 11 papers, 27 elements and 3 wordart. With it's blue and green hues and cute little critters, it's perfect for scrapping all the boy pictures you have laying around. It's a very fun kit!!!


Credits: DST

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D