My Layouts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Gift from Chassity - Tag Made With My Kit

I just wanted to show you a tag created by Chassity with the kit I made for the February DAC Color Challenge, which you can still get here. Isn't it awesome?!?! I love it! Thank you so much, Chassity! I wish I could use it as my signature but unfortunately I look nothing like the girl on the tag, LOL, and that would be misrepresentation, haha!
I met Chassity at Scrapkit Design 101 at CafeMom.com. It's a group for people who want to learn how to design digital scrap kits. It's a lot of fun and lots of wonderful ladies. It features tutorials and weekly challenges to help develop designing skills. I know I've learned a lot. :) Anyone who shares a passion for learning and creativity is welcome to join.

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D