My Layouts

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Old Time Love by Lynn Griffin

Check out this beautiful vintage kit by Lynn Griffin called Old Time Love available at Digital Arts Cafe. This is not your traditional Valentine kit, but rather an elegant, romantic kit suited to scrap any of your precious memories.


Here is the layout I created with this kit. I thought this photo was perfect for the primary theme of the kit. It is of my grandfather kissing my grandmother on their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversay. Both my grandparents have since passed on but look at how happy they are. This photo is truly worth a thousand words, rather a priceless memory of the both of them.

Click here for credits.

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D