My Layouts

Monday, February 16, 2009

I've Been Challenged

If you're looking for the DAC Blog Train, please scroll down below the sneak peak. I had typed up the blog train posting before I posted the sneak peak because I wanted it to be ready and posted at a touch of a button the moment the blog train started. I didn't realize that it would post before the sneak peek. For some reason, and I didn't know it, in Blogger, if you create a draft post and don't publish it until days later, it will post on the date that you created the draft. Hmmm. Good to know for future postings, lol.

Anyway, I've been challenged by a fellow CT Member, Michelle.

Here are the rules to follow:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog (or Facebook) and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Here is my photo:

9/16/2007 - My son Jerman played in the National Junior Basketball All-Star Tournament with the Diamond Bar chapter. After the season ended, the team decided to stay together and create a NJB All-Net team with the existing players. This was the huddle before the very first game of the All-Net Fall League in Upland Arena.

Here are the friends I am inviting to this challenge:

Have fun, ladies! Can't wait to see what photo you come up with!!! :D

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D