My Layouts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Kit by Phillsboo and a Freebie QP

The moment we've been waiting for... Phillsboo's kit Boy-ish is finally in her store at Digital-Arts Cafe. This is such a cute kit! Perfect for those who have boys. It's so hard to find a nice kit to scrap photos of boys without looking too girly. I'm sure there's plenty of scrappers out there that knows exactly what I'm talking about. This kit comes with 22 papers and 54 elements...and for a limited time at an introductory price of 30% off retail value. Here's a preview of the kit.



And if that's not enough for you, she also has an add-on to the kit. This add-on contains 18 papers and 39 elements and is also 30% off.


And here are the layouts I made with the kit. As you can tell, I got stack-happy with the papers, lol. With so many papers to choose from, it was hard for me to pick just one. My sons GJ and Jerman are such goofballs. They crack me up! ;D


Credits:
Boy-ish kit by Phillsboo
Wordart by Jaelop Designs
Font - Ultima Campagnoli

Finally, here's the freebie QP I made from the first layout. I hope you like it.

Be sure to come back later this week. I'll try to put together another QP for you, this time from her add-on kit. :) Oh did I mention that I signed up for the DAC blog party that starts the first week of December? I'm gonna try designing some things to give away, but don't hold your breath, ok? Wouldn't want anyone passing out on me, lol... if not, I'll still have QPs to give away.

The PDW designers have been super busy and have lots of new releases that will be in the store tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow with some more layouts to show you. Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweety..thanks for all your hard work in creating these wonderful layouts for me...thank you thank you!!!
big hugs from a chilly place called Germany...lol...yeah Im jealouse of your California weather...kisses

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D