My Layouts

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Boy-ish Freebies for You

Just wanted to post some more freebies made from this kit. I have an add-on from Silvia and a QP from Nydia. I'm sorry to report that I haven't had a chance to create a QP from the add-on kit like I said I would. Life just took over the last couple of days. I will be working on it this weekend.

But before I get to the freebies, I wanted to let you know that Phillsboo is going to be retiring a couple of her older kits soon and they're both 50% off right now at the DAC Boutique. So make sure to grab them before they're gone forever. While you're there, make sure to check out the rest of her store. She has a bunch of awesome kits and freebie add-ons & QPs to go with her kits. Here are the previews for Never Forgotten and Magic.




Now back to Boy-ish...I forgot to tell you last time that Phillsboo also has the entire collection in her store. It includes the page kit, the add-on and the quick page album and it's also 30% off for a limited time.





So on to the freebies. Here's Phillsboo's freebie that you can grab at her store. This is more than just a sampler, it's a mini kit. (Image is clickable)



And here's Nydia's freebie QP. Click on the image to be taken to her blog to download. Please make sure to leave her some love. :)


Well, gots to get back to scrappin'. I'll be back later with some layouts from Never Forgotten and Magic kits and hopefully, a freebie QP from Boy-ish Add-on. See ya! <3

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D