My Layouts

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Couple More Layouts

I'm in a scrapping frenzy...2 more LOs to show you and I'm working on a few more for today. I'm gonna start off with the Autumn Glow kit by Julie.Itis.


When I first picked this kit to work on, I thought I would be going with a fall theme, just as the title of the kit suggests. However, when trying to figure out which photo to use with the kit, I ran into a stumbling block. As you may remember, my other HD that stores ALL of my photos got messed up about a couple weeks back. So I've been looking in my Shutterfly account for pictures. Well, I couldn't find one...so I thought, what other kind of photos would go with this kit? Duh, Christmas photos, of course...lol. So here's the layout I made with this kit using Christmas portraits from last year.

Credits:
"Autumn Glow" page kit by Julie.Itis.
Template #29 "Bracket" by Liz Designs

Next kit I worked on is Farmhouse Christmas mini kit by Gypsy Couture. This kit is not yet in stores but will be available at Plain Digital Wrapper really soon.


Well, I lucked out on this layout. I have plenty of Christmas photos. :)

Credits:
"Farmhouse Christmas" mini kit by Gypsy Couture
Template by Carena's Designs
Wordart by kittenkaaboodle
Font - SinisterSam

Well, this all for now. Will be back later with more layouts to show off. :)

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D