My Layouts

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm on a roll...

Wow! I finished another layout. (Giving myself a pat on the back, LOL!)


Credits:
"A Mother's Love" collab kit by Megan Farrow (Flergs), Franziska Altmann & LLIELLA
Mother wordart by Nicole Seitler
Love Always wordart by Elegant Wordart by Bethany


This was for Gotta Pixel Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I think I went a little wackier than I was supposed to, but I had fun doing it. Hope you like it!

MelindaH, Guest Creative Team from Gotta Pixel thinks my goal of 8 layouts this month is lofty. Well girl, this is the 3rd layout this month and it's only the 9th. I still have 2/3 of the month left to get 5 more done for ya. How's that for a newbie? ;) Thanks for pushing me, hehe. Oh yeah, my next layout is for the Gotta Pixel Wonderfully Wordy Challenge so stay tuned. BRB!

No comments:

A Special Thanks...

... to Barbara aka Kayleks Designs for designing my blog. She did an amazing job! **Big hugs & kisses** **muah, muah**

She used her kit, Love Birds, which you can find in her store at Plain Digital Wrapper. If you would like more info on her services, please check out her blog and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. She creates awesome blog designs, banners, blinkies, etc.

Hugs & Kisses,

Leah ;D